Monday, August 25, 2008

i cannot take the pressure


i feel like an idiot pressuring myself to make a blog at least once every week. but i've got my hands tied up with other stuffs so that made me so busy to even check my blogs and my other sites. i am going back to school, and take note for the past two weeks im having all my reports done and all my midterm exams taking place. it was a dreadful week and most of my time was spent if not work, sleep if not sleep facing the pc at ironics doing my report on geologic time and researching my take home midterm exam. i was so exhausted.

and now its my first day of the week at work, i landed with 43.78% last week on my stats so my supervisor jabbered me to work on my stats today. i tried my best and somehow got frustrated because i wasn't really making good calls. and now on top of that, i am thinking to really stop by at the pantry before i get off from the building to make a silly story about my life. it has been two weeks that i was not able to make a blog and as promised i should make at least one per week. im apparently, delayed for two weeks already. and so here i am. whoahh!!!!! i cannot take the pressure!!!! damned this ambitious self-claimed not-so-qualified writer!!
but everybody has the right to express oneself right? who cares if im using my blog as a way of expressing my sentiments and all the colorful ideas in my mind that's worth sharing. but whose fault is it? yeah know that its my will to write every week or not but i'd like to defend myself also as to why i'm doing this. i am doing this to make myself able to budget and manage my time and to cope up with all pressure from all sides.



i have written much already, i'd like to emphasized im not complaining at all. im just exercising my freedom of literally showing how idiot am i to put all the pressure on myself when all i can do is forget this blog. but like i said it has a purpose, though its not organize just as my thoughts are but im proud that i have lived the standards i have set for myself.

No comments: