Thursday, November 13, 2008

oh!!! enrollment blues....

i was so frustrated last saturday having thinking that i won't be able
to finish the enrollment process. it rained very hard in the morning,
it looks like it will never stop and just keep on pouring the whole day.
by the way i slept at my boyfriend's house which is about almost 2 towns
down south of Mandaue City where i live. We woke up at around 6 am in
the morning because i don't want to be late on my appointment for that
day. I know i will be on a serries of "lining steps" whole day at
school. it was drizzling already and was not thinking that it's gonna
be a wet morning. since there was still enough time, so, we just stayed
in bed and have some chit-chat and talk about perennial sweet nothing
till we've noticed that our stummies were both starving. i checked the
time and it was already 9am in the morning. we got up and search
something to eat on the fridge. i grabbed the yellow plastic that has
food containers on it. we brought that from my house that i cooked for
him. the garlic rice was frozen; the chicken halang-halang was coated
with white frozen oil; the chicken kebab is as solid as a wood; the
pork adobo and fried fish were frosted. i don't if it's true with
others, but when it is raining i always have the appetite to eat a lot
and with the food on the table i could not think about my diet plans no
more! i was moved by a certain power to sit on the chair and head on
eating. my boyfriend was just watching while i emptied the container
with garlic rice. we chatted, again and forgot about the time. and the
rain stopped, and i just remember my appointment on that day! gosh!
quickly jump from my seat and blamed him for keeping me on the
conversation so stoked. i took a bath and have him punished by making
as guard outside. hehehhehehe!!!!!

he sent me to the jeepney stop. i arrived at school at around 12 pm. was
so worried about not being able to enroll in this second semester. i
finished the whole process at around 4 pm. And i will literaly say that
I'M HUNGRY like i was never before. i learned a lesson. i should be
more time-conscous more... heheheh!!!

No comments: