Wednesday, November 26, 2008

incentive will never has to come......




i logged in today on my pc, but was to log out immediately because it happened to be my Vacation Leave. i forgot to retract my leave. well, it's my responsibility toc heck about my leaves and absences. since i cannot retract it anymore, facing my compiter with nothing to do is so boring.. i keep thinking of the payday that will be in less than 3 days. then pondered on the incentive that i will be getiing for this month and for next. i was stunned, realizing that i might not be able to pass the target for this month. i head on my supervisor's station and grab my daily tracker. i am now running 36% for the month and it's way 3% lower to our target. and then add my 2 days production stats, i only landed at 37.37 percent. it will not actually came out to be like this if i did good on my stats last week. that was the lowest peak for the month with only 25% week-ending stats. i manage to make it this week with 47% on the my first day and 50% on the second day.. i was hoping to makeit big today but was disheartened becuase i will only be working for 2 days... and my stats could not even pull up the 36% to 39%, which is the target.
and the ending, i will not recieve any incentive on december. lesson learned... always check approved leaves and never assume if you pass today you will pass for the whole month, always think back on yesterday... today might not be able to coverup yesterday.. and most importantly think positive.....

No comments: